To access File and Serve click here
*NOTICE* Chrome Compatibility Update
Effective September 1, 2015 Google Chrome will no longer support websites that use Silverlight. Google Chrome users will receive a message that their web browser is not compatible, and are encouraged to transition to the new website HERE or use a different web-browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox) to eFile.
As of April 1, 2016, the File and Serve Use and Convenience Fees changed: (1) the Use Fee of $4.00 for Service Only (SO) has been eliminated (unlimited number of recipients); and (2) a credit card Convenience Fee of 2.89% will be assessed for the combined case Filing Fee and the Use Fee for either Electronic File & Serve (EFS) or Electronic File Only (EFO).
For assistance with File and Serve (filing or processing payments) contact Tyler Technologies:
Email or Chat
Web Ex Trainings for Attorneys
Getting Started in File and Serve
- A CAID number is required for attorneys to use File and Serve (NOTE: this is different than a Bar number). To lookup your number, click here.
Out-of-state attorneys, click here
- Register for an account in File and Serve click here.
- You are ready to begin filing a wide range of actions, for example:
- Administrative Appeal
- Competency Transfer
- Foreign Judgment
- Habeas Corpus
- Miscellaneous/Other Open
- Notice of Lower Court Appeal
- Order to Open
File and Serve Resources
- File and Serve User Guide: Click here
- Rule 1-005.2.Electronic Service and Filing of Pleadings and other Papers: Click here