Since 1994, the Judicial Information Division of the Administrative Office of the Courts has been responsible for the automation in the New Mexico state courts.
JID operates under the direction of the Judicial Information Systems Council (JIFFY), appointed by the Supreme Court. Specifically, JID is responsible for:
- Providing tools for timely, accurate, and convenient access to case information by court personnel and the public
- Providing tools to improve the court's service to the public
- Providing tools to enhance the effectiveness, order, and productivity of court operations
- Enhancing the knowledge, skills, and self-confidence of court staff and the public to use available technology
- Providing technical accuracy to the courts
New Mexico Judicial Branch Website Disclaimer
This website was created by the New Mexico Judicial Branch solely as a public service. The Judicial Branch does not warrant the accuracy of the information displayed by this website nor is it responsible for any errors or omissions and assumes no liability for its use, availability or compatibility with website users’ software or computers. This information is by necessity general in nature and is not intended as legal advice, but rather information which may be useful in understanding how courts in New Mexico operate. For legal advice, you should contact a lawyer.