This website cannot be viewed properly using this version of Internet Explorer.

To ensure your security while viewing this site, please use a modern browser such as Chrome or update to a newer version of Internet Explorer.

Download Chrome (Made by Google)
Update Internet Explorer (Made by Microsoft)


Second Judicial District Court

Tribunal del Segundo Distrito Judicial

English Español

Most Popular Pages

Páginas más visitadas

The Court's Child Support Division hears Child Support Enforcement Division (CSED) cases from Bernalillo County. 

This court division was established in 1988 under the provisions of the Federal Child Support Enforcement Act.  The Child Support Division in the Second Judicial District Court is a separate entity from the Child Support Enforcement Division (CSED).  The Child Support Division supports the judicial process of determining parentage and establishing and enforcing child support orders.

In addition to the above, the Domestic Relations Hearing Officers assist the Court by hearing child support cases and parentage cases between private parties.

Pro Se (self-represented parties) may come to the Court to inquire and receive forms from our Self-Help Division located on the 1st Floor of the Downtown Courthouse.


400 Lomas Blvd NW
Room 289, 2nd Floor
Albuquerque, NM 87102


Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.

Phone: 505-841-6747
Fax: 505-841-2061

If you need to reach the Child Support Enforcement Division (a separate agency from the Second Judicial District Court, contact them at:

CSED's In-State Customer Service Number: 1-800-288-7207

CSED's Out of State Customer Service Number: 1-800-585-7631

Disclaimer:  All efforts are made to ensure that information and links are accurate and current. However, users should not cite this information as an official or authoritative source and are advised to independently verify all information. Visitors to this site agree that the Second Judicial District Court of the State of New Mexico is not liable for errors or omissions of any of the information provided. Information contained on this web site should in no way be construed as legal advice. Users should contact an attorney if they require legal assistance or advice.