This website cannot be viewed properly using this version of Internet Explorer.

To ensure your security while viewing this site, please use a modern browser such as Chrome or update to a newer version of Internet Explorer.

Download Chrome (Made by Google)
Update Internet Explorer (Made by Microsoft)

Supreme Court

Tribunal Supremo

English Español

Most Popular Pages

How do I ask questions of the Court?

Generally, all communication with the Court should be made through the Clerk's Office. You may inquire about the status of a pending case or the appellate procedure. Members of the bar and the public should not contact the Justices, their law clerks, or staff counsel directly regarding any matters related to cases pending before the Court.

back to list