Supreme Court Oral Argument Live Stream - Click Here to View

Statue of scales

New Mexico Courts


Explore Section

Request for Proposals

This page provides information about Requests for Proposals, Information, or Letters from the Administrative Office of the Courts and the Judicial Information Division.

RFP - Online Dispute Resolution Solution for Non-Incarcerable Citation Cases; RFP # 2020-100

Online Dispute Resolution Solution for Non-Incarcerable Citation Cases; RFP # 2020-100


Vendor Questions and Answers Part 1

Vendor Questions and Answers Part 2

Open Date: December 4, 2020
Close Date and time: **UPDATED** January 29, 2021 by 4:00 pm MST

Purpose: To solicit sealed proposals to establish a contract through competitive negotiations for the procurement of an integrated online dispute resolution (ODR) solution. The solution shall provide a mechanism for the court, prosecutors, law enforcement, and the public to resolve non-incarcerable citation cases including parking cases and traffic cases.

Contact for submitting RFP: Mateo Page; 505-670-0061;

RFP - Smart Courthouse Kiosk Hardware

LAS FY21 RFP: Smart Courthouse Kiosk Hardware

Open Date: January 19, 2021
Close Date and time: February 19, 2021 at 3:00 pm MST
Purpose: Soliciting proposals for smart courthouse kiosk hardware
Contact for submitting RFP:
Name: Paula Couselo-Findikoglu
Address: 237 Don Gaspar, Room 25
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Telephone: (505) 270-0206

New Mexico Judicial Branch Website Disclaimer

This website was created by the New Mexico Judicial Branch solely as a public service. The Judicial Branch does not warrant the accuracy of the information displayed by this website nor is it responsible for any errors or omissions and assumes no liability for its use, availability or compatibility with website users’ software or computers. This information is by necessity general in nature and is not intended as legal advice, but rather information which may be useful in understanding how courts in New Mexico operate. For legal advice, you should contact a lawyer.