This website cannot be viewed properly using this version of Internet Explorer.

To ensure your security while viewing this site, please use a modern browser such as Chrome or update to a newer version of Internet Explorer.

Download Chrome (Made by Google)
Update Internet Explorer (Made by Microsoft)

ADA ADA symbol

New Mexico Courts

Tribunales de Nuevo México

This page provides information about Requests for Proposals, Information, or Letters from the Administrative Office of the Courts and the Judicial Information Division.


RFP FY19 - Improving New Mexico's Child Welfare System Through Interdisciplinary Practice Project Manager


RFP FY 2019 - Improving New Mexico's Child Welfare System Through Interdisciplinary Practice Project Manager

Release Date: October 26, 2018

Due Date: November 26, 2018 at 3:00 pm MST 

The Administrative Office of the Courts is soliciting proposals for a Contractor to serve as a Project manager.

Proposals must be received at the Administrative Office of the Courts no later than NOVEMBER 26, 2018 at 3:00 pm MST. 

All proposals shall be communicated to:
Sarah Jacobs
Administrative Office of the Courts
237 Don Gaspar Room 25, Santa Fe, NM 87501
Phone (505) 827-4887
Fax (505) 827-4824

The Procurement Code, NMSA 1978, '13-1-28 to -199, imposes civil and criminal penalties for its violation. In addition, the New Mexico criminal statutes impose felony penalties for illegal bribes, gratuities and kickbacks.

back to list

New Mexico Judicial Branch Website Disclaimer

This website was created by the New Mexico Judicial Branch solely as a public service. The Judicial Branch does not warrant the accuracy of the information displayed by this website nor is it responsible for any errors or omissions and assumes no liability for its use, availability or compatibility with website users’ software or computers. This information is by necessity general in nature and is not intended as legal advice, but rather information which may be useful in understanding how courts in New Mexico operate. For legal advice, you should contact a lawyer.