This website cannot be viewed properly using this version of Internet Explorer.

To ensure your security while viewing this site, please use a modern browser such as Chrome or update to a newer version of Internet Explorer.

Download Chrome (Made by Google)
Update Internet Explorer (Made by Microsoft)


New Mexico Courts

Tribunales de Nuevo México

This page provides information about Requests for Proposals, Information, or Letters from the Administrative Office of the Courts and the Judicial Information Division.


RFP - Valencia County Drug Court Treatment Providers


TITLE: Valencia County Drug Court Treatment Providers

PURPOSE: To solicit sealed proposals to establish one contract for treatment services for participants in each of the three (3) Valencia County Drug Treatment Courts through competitive negotiations for the remainder of Fiscal Year 2020 that will be renewable for up to three (3) additional years as one year contracts.

GENERAL INFORMATION: All questions about the contents of the RFP document shall be directed to:

Karl Reifsteck PO Box 1089 Los Lunas, NM 87031

ISSUANCE: The Request for Proposals will be issued on October 17, 2019. Firms interested in obtaining a copy may request the document at

PROPOSAL DUE DATE AND TIME: Proposals must be received by the Procurement Manager no later than Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. MST.

Proposals received after the due date and time will not be accepted.

back to list

New Mexico Judicial Branch Website Disclaimer

This website was created by the New Mexico Judicial Branch solely as a public service. The Judicial Branch does not warrant the accuracy of the information displayed by this website nor is it responsible for any errors or omissions and assumes no liability for its use, availability or compatibility with website users’ software or computers. This information is by necessity general in nature and is not intended as legal advice, but rather information which may be useful in understanding how courts in New Mexico operate. For legal advice, you should contact a lawyer.